itero handles the engagement of software specialists across the multitude of areas that they typically work in, and the vast number of languages and flavours of software development lifecycle methodologies that they adhere to. You may have requirements for extra developer/s to join an existing team that is coding a new application, it might be a tiered application stack or a fully blown enterprise application suite that is being designed or possibly even an entire platform.
Do you have a need for developers and testers for any of the following stages of an SDLC?
- Pre-coding project problem analysis
- Associated Market Sector Research
- Gathering of business requirements
- Ascertaining the best plan for design methodology for the solution in question?
- Code Implementation
- Software QA / Testing /UAT
- Maintenance of a product and associated SNS with bug fixing
Due to the continually evolving nature of the multidimensional requirements of software development and its constantly changing coding and framework disciplines, itero has an open policy to entertaining all enquiries regarding the sourcing of talent for this area. If we only focused on one aspect or group of languages, this would greatly limit the available scope of the way that we relate to our clients and the associated solutions that they are assisting the sourcing of talent to complete.